skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Short Writing Assignment #11
11) The two articles that I found the most credible are the last two article I read "Opposition to Shelter Rise" and "What Did Not Work: Effort to Centralize Homeless Services." The first two articles I read are the less credible "Four Corners Best Answer on Homeless" and "Homeless Situation Has No Easy Answers." You can check the credibility of an article by checking the time period it was written, the type of article it is, and most the time you can check also by using a scholary search engine or school based search engines. You can use less credible articles in a research paper by helping that to make up your opinion on a certain subject and you can also use it by just giving your paper a little more information and more veiws on the subject.
No comments:
Post a Comment