skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Campus Issue
I think that USC needs to change the policy about parking on campus. I feel that this needs to be change or at least thought out a little bit better because the student parking lots are so far away from campus that if you park there at night and have to walk halfway across campus it is not safe to be doing this. With the way parking is set up I would have liked to got a job this semester but due to my parking circumstances I wasn't able to get a job. I just didn't feel that if I got a job and had to work late one night that if I had to walk back from my car I would not be safe. The closest parking lot to me that normally has a spot to park at is about 5 to 10 minutes away on foot. It isn't in a really nice park of town it's kind of away from everything. Yes there are other options but I can't afford to buy a spot in the bull street garage because it is EXTREMELY expensive. I feel that they need to make more parking lots that are closer to freshman dorms and campus so that it will be a little more safe for people to walk back at night by theirself.
No comments:
Post a Comment