skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Free writing in class
I guess something that happened to me that made me change my mind about something was drinking and driving. A few years ago I wouldn't have thoguht twice about someone drinking and driving. I believed them when they said that they were straight to drive because who else would know how they were feeling better than them. But one of my friends was in a very bad car wreck due to someone else driving drunk and she was in a coma for about a month and just about didn't make it out.That changed the why I thought about it. You don't have to be drinking and driving to get in a wreck it can happen to you even if you haven't had one drink. But if you are drinking and driving that highers your risk to hurt yourself or someone else. I am strongely against drinking and driving now. Because you can take your life or the life of someone else in just a split second. So there is no need to make that risk higher for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment